Realm of Nauga

Realm of Nauga

Postby fiscap » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:52 pm

With the release of D. Bruce Moore's Forest of Doom over the weekend and the mention of Realm of Nauga during Stevie Strow's CoCoTalk launch party, it reminded me that I had patched Nauga a while back because of its incompatibility with DECB. I remember that it had a tiny machine language subroutine which interfered with where the program was loaded into memory. I modified the ML routine and moved it to the top of RAM (requiring 32k to run) so that it's now compatible with DECB. Anyway, here is a copy for those who remember the game - it may be something to keep you occupied while anxiously awaiting your new copy of Forest of Doom.

Oh, also as bit of obscure trivia, when I was looking for a copy of Nauga several years ago, I discovered that there was a brief Wikipedia article that someone had created and it was pending deletion because of lack of significance or references. I did a bit of work revising the article and tried to find as many credible citations as I could find in an effort to keep it from being deleted. Although it's been trimmed a bit from what I had originally created - the wiki article still exists :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realm_of_Nauga
Attachments
NAUGAFLP.zip
Realm of Nauga floppy image
(7.65 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
fiscap

Return to GAMES!